The school has the following uniform that all children are expected to wear. Uniform is available from Skoolkit at www.skoolkit.co.uk or from their shop in Basingstoke.
- Sweaters, cardigans and crew neck sweatshirts in navy blue (available with the school logo)
- Shirts, T-shirts and blouses in white
- Tailored trousers, culottes or skirts in grey or navy
- Dresses and skirts for summer wear in navy or light blue
- Socks – plain white, navy or grey
- Shoes must be flat-heeled and in dark brown, black or dark blue. (Fashion shoes/sandals/boots, trainers and ‘Hi-Tec’ boots are not permitted)
In cold weather plain flat heeled boots may be worn to school but should not be worn inside.
PLEASE NAME ALL ITEMS OF SCHOOL UNIFORM
Only simple watches and one pair of plain gold or silver stud earrings, for the children with pierced ears, may be worn to school. All other items are potentially dangerous and therefore must not be worn at any time, including top of ear or belly button piercings. All jewellery must be removed for PE for health and safety reasons. This includes earrings. Tape is not allowed as an alternative. Children must be able to remove the earrings themselves or take them out before coming to school. If you would like your child to have their ears pierced we recommend having this done at the beginning of the summer holidays so that they can heal before the start of term.
Nail polish and make up are not permitted at school.
Hairstyles and haircuts are expected to be smart and appropriate for school. Haircuts and styles which are deemed too extreme such as tramlines, stars, shaved heads (No shorter than a number 2) are not allowed. Mohican cuts, or dyed, tipped or dipped hair are not permitted in school. Spiked up styles are also not permitted. Pupils with long hair must tie it back for safety reasons and to discourage head lice.
We encourage children to bring in water to drink throughout the day. Water bottles must be clear plastic and be no larger than 75cl. Bottles with our school logo can be purchased from Skoolkit.
Children are not permitted to bring mobile phones in to school until they are in Year 6. In Year 6 if parents require their child to have a mobile phone, the child must hand it in to the school office at the beginning of the day and collect it again at the end of the day.
- Short sleeved plain blue sports T-shirts
- Navy blue or black tracksuit bottoms
- Blue hooded sweatshirt tops for colder weather – OUTSIDE ONLY
- Sports shorts in navy blue
- Trainers may be worn for outside PE work
- If girls are wearing tights, a pair of socks is required to change into.
Uniform must be plain or carry the school logo. It must be kept in a small, clearly labelled draw string bag.
Children must bring in their sports kit on Monday and take it home to wash on Friday!